We were finally able to get the greenhouse covered on Saturday. Not the best day to do it as it was pretty chilly and WINDY. The wind definitely made it more challenging, but it's done, so I can't complain too much. Below is the pic I took before we started covering it.
Here is a pic midway through. My Mom and Randy were able to come help us, which was great. We needed the extra hands!
Here is the finished house. It isn't the prettiest greenhouse, but it is functional. We hope to be able to make it look better next year, when we have a little more time and funds. We're planning on getting out there tomorrow morning to pot on some seedlings, start more seedlings and set up a heater for nighttime use. More pics to come.