Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter...Will It Ever End?


Only with winter patience can we bring the deep-desired, long awaited spring.
--Anne Morrow Lindbergh


I am trying to be patient for this winter to be over, but it is getting more difficult with each new winter storm. I am tired of SNOW! Please Lord, bring the spring quickly!!!!

***Edited to add:
On the news last night they said we have gotten 52" of snow so far this season, breaking an old record set in the 1880's...with more snow expected on Saturday:(

2 comments:

  1. On days...weeks...months like these it makes me very glad to be a stay at home mom. °Ü° LOL Spring is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in NC and I followed Jennifer's blog to yours. We have our seeds planted and are just waiting for warmer weather. I'm so over Winter!

    Cute blog. I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete