Monday, March 15, 2010

MUD!

The snow has melted, yay! But in it's place: MUD. The frontyard, backyard, garden, driveway...all mud. But, I am not going to complain because Winter seems to be over and the temps are going up. We can't wait for it to dry up so we can start working in the garden. Yesterday was beautiful, so we spent the afternoon working on the chicken coop and pruning our fruit trees. I brought the trimmings from the trees inside and put them in water, hoping to force the branches into bloom. If it works I'll post a picture. I also need to post pics of the coop, but my digital camera is giving me fits...I think it is time for a new one. Next on the agenda for this week...buying grass seed and more rock for the driveway. Hopefully we can get rid of some of this mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment