Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Garden Update

The plants in the garden are just growing away (along with the weeds!). I thought I'd give a quick update on how things are coming along.

Little Bell Peppers

Green Beans (these are Early Contender)

Zucchini (a regular green variety). These seem to grow overnight!

Yellow Crook Neck Squash (these are just starting to form fruits)

And my sweet corn (Sugar Baby) is developing tassels. I can't wait for that first sweet corn on the cob!
FYI
For those of you wondering when the farmstand will open...I hope it will be in July, but we will have to wait and see. Our demand had exceeded our supply for the moment, but we are hoping to have extras to sell later this summer. We are already planning for a bigger garden next year! We will keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment